Physical activities and Day trips
The links underneath can help you plan your sightseeing
- Golf can be played 1 1/2 huur drive away: Vacquerolles, Uzes, Campagne, Avignon
- You can canoe, 15 minutes by car from Mas Bernadis. Cap Canoe
- Climbing through the woods, a 15 minute stroll from Mas Bernadis. Le Grand Bois
- The same company offers Canyoning Le Grand Bois
- You can ride on horseback at: Collorgues 1 uur.
- Fishing is possible on numerous spots, you should buy a permit in advance.
- Feria of Ales, 4 days round Ascension. Lots of activities with horses and bulls.
- Volo Biou, Saint Ambroix 13 and 14 Juli, the legend of the flying bull
Daytrips for the whole family
- At one hours drive you find a nice “Bambouserie”, see Bambouseraie
- At an half hours drive is one of the most beatiful three caves of France, the cave of La Cocaliere and since June 2013 La Salamandre
- The castles after which we have named our holiday homes: Aujac, Allegre, Brésis en Portes
- Life in the old days, in the mines of France: Mine museum
- A childrens favorite is the ride with a steamtrain, Train a vapeur des Cevennes