Holiday with your dog in Southern France
If you are looking for a place for a holiday with your dog in Southern France, you have found it:
- Dogs are welcome.
- We do ask you to keep your dog on a leish when on our terrain, because not all guests are fond of dogs. Outside our terrain you can let your dog walk free.
- At least there is one other dog on the premises, Ryan, our Border Collie
- Close to Mas Bernadis you can find two small tours, both about 40 minuten, where your dog can really enjoy him/herselve.
- Mas Bernadis lies in Southern France and that calls for a word of warning for all dogowners going on holiday around here. The Sandfly lives here and they can cause a dreadful disease with dogs: Leishmaniosis. This disease can be prevented with a scalibor band. The band is effective after a week, so you have to buy and apply this band at home. If you decide not to pass your holiday with us, but elsewhere in Southern France, please do take our advice to heart.
- Mas Bernadis, our house consists of 4 holiday homes and is in the Cevennes, the largest and least populated national park in France. “Sandwiched” between the Ardeche and Provence.
- We offer gites for 2, 5 or 6 people.
- Each holiday home has an entrance and terrace of its own, located to either another outer wall or on a different level. Optimal privacy.
- Free access to our Wi-Fi network.
- In your gite you can cook yourself. If you do not want to, you can also eat with us. We cook a 3 course dinner five days a week. And we offer a bread service: every morning fresh bread.
- If you fancy a organic beer from our own brewery, we serve it every day.
- Our house is not on a main road. On average 5 to 6 cars pass by daily.
- No mass tourism.
- The nearest neighbors are 500 meters away
- You can swim in our pool, in rivers, lakes or even in the Mediterranean.
- Quiet roads and paths where you can cycle or walk (even in July and August).
- The landscape is varied: five kilometers to the east the landscape is hilly, 5 kilometers to the west the landscape is hilly / mountainous. 40 kilometers away from us you can find mountains 1,500 meters high.
- Culture and a true Mediterranean atmosphere can be found in cities like Nimes, Montpellier and Avignon, not too far from Mas Bernadis.