Location of Mas Bernadis and itinerary
- You exit the auto route du sud (A7) at exit 19, Bollène/Pont St. Esprit.
- First you take the direction of Pont St. Esprit.
- You take the D86 for some kilometres and subsequently the D901 direction Barjac.
- Having past Barjac, you take the D979 in the direction of Saint Jean de Mauruejols.
- From there you take the D51 in the direction of Saint Ambroix.
- In Saint Ambroix you take the D904 in the direction of Bessèges.
- Just outside Saint Ambroix you turn left (still in the direction of Bessèges) onto the D51.
- After about 9 km turn left and follow the signpost “Robiac Rochessadoule”. You cross a bridge with arches.
- Directly after the bridge take a left and cross the village, following the signposts “Les Bois” the road goes uphill.
- While following this road you will notice some signpost with “Mas Bernadis” en “Bernadis”
- About 3 km aftre having left Robiac, after ” consecutive hairpins, you will find Mas Bernadis on your right.
Fancy & Like a lovely holiday,
in the quiet of nature, still to be found in Southern France ?